If there is any error, please let us know immediately, thank you
tahu tak kengkawan, kat mana letaknya si PM ni?
PM ni terletaknya dekat cell membrane iaitu bahagian yg paling luar sekali dekat animal cell =D
Dekat plant cell pun ada
Anda sudah sedia tahu kan...
Sekarang jom kita lihat kat bahagian Plasma Membrane pulak, kenali bahagian bahagian yg ada kat situ
|Source : WikiBooks|
|Source : Photobucket|
|STRUCTURE OF PM|
Source : Panitia Bio SMK ST Mark
- To maintain the concentration of ions inside the cell and outside the cell (PM allow the substance to enter and leave)
- The digested food and the nutrients are absorbed through the Plasma Membrane
- Regulate the movement of substances in and out of the cell
- Help the cells to maintain the constant internal environment (homeostasis)
Phospholipid bilayer :
- Hydrophilic head - ( position ; towards to water )
- Hydrophobic tail - ( position ; afraid of water [myconceptonly] )
- Arrange in two layers, thats why it called "bilayer", "bi" means "2"
- Acts as barrier(halangan) - isolate(m'asingkan) the 2 sides of membrane =D
- Phospholipid bilayer also contain cholestrol, pore protein, carrier protein and glycoprotein. You can see these structeres on the picture above