Friday, July 8, 2011

Harry Potter 7 WORDS


Assalamualaikum and have a nice day!
I have bought the Harry Potter 7 books in monthssss ago...Until now, I only read till page 26th/607 only. LOL.
Why I have being like that? There're two main factor

1) The Harry Potter 7 part 1 movie had been released. So, I like to watch movie more rather than reading book!

2) Most the words in the book I don't understand. There are about 8 words at least per page that I don't understand. I am lazy  to open the dictionary. Sometimes, I can't find certain words from the dictionary. I am sick of it you know....Astaghfirullahalazim. You are asking me about the dictionary on computer or internet?
Oh, well, if I turn on my computer, I'll not search for the words, but doinng other things..hahaha, you know what I mean?

So, I'll read this book  start on this moment, right now. And whenever I find the unknowable  words, I wil lwrite it here, insyaAllah
Wassalam

No comments: